Seaplane Flying: At the Commodore Marina in Mill Valley, CA (Airport Code 22CA) at Seaplane Adventures. We offer:
- Discovery flights: Fly the Bay below 1000′ and discover the Golden Gate, Alcatraz, the Petaluma River up close and personal!
- Flight reviews: You have your single engine sea rating, but you need a flight review. Why not do it in a Super Cub on floats?
- Want to add your seaplane rating? Download the PDF below to get an idea of cost and how we structure your training for maximum impact in shortest amount of time:
Landplane Flying: FAA Private, Commercial, Multi-Engine, CFI and ATP ratings at the Alameda Aero Club (KOAK airport.)
In addition to standard ratings I offer:
- Mountain flying check outs
- Tailwheel endorsements
- Make and model specific training for insurance purposes
- Multi-engine and turbine aircraft safety pilot services
- Pilot services in the King Air B200 and 350 as well as the Phenom 100 and 300