I currently teach:
Seaplane Flying: At the Commodore Marina in Mill Valley, CA (Airport Code 22CA) at Seaplane Adventures. We offer:
- Discovery flights: Fly the Bay below 1000′ and discover the Golden Gate, Alcatraz, the Petaluma River up close and personal!
- Flight reviews: Do you have your single engine sea type rating, but you need a flight review? Why not do it in a Super Cub on floats?
- Want to add your seaplane rating? Download the following PDF to a rough idea of cost and how I like to structure your training for maximum impact in shortest amount of time:
FAA Private, Commercial, Multi-Engine, CFI and ATP ratings:
- Palo Alto Airport (KPAO) at Sundance Flying Club.
- Oakland Airport (KOAK) at the Alameda Aero Club. [July 2017]
In addition to standard ratings I offer:
- Mountain flying check outs
- Tailwheel endorsements
- Make and model specific training for insurance purposes
- Multi-engine and turbine aircraft safety pilot services