CFII Commercial FAA
Type Ratings, Experience & Instructor Details:
- Commercial Single Engine / Multi-Engine Land
- Instrument Flight Instructor
- Mountain Flying Instructor
- Tailwheel Instructor
- CE 421 Captain
- 50+ years of local Bay Area flight experience in both the VFR and IFR environments.
- Extensive X-C and Mountain Flying experience throughout Northern and Southern California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, the Desert Southwest, Midwestern US, Baja California, Mexico, British Columbia, and Alberta.
- Providing Ferry Pilot Service – example trips:
- Santa Barbara, CA to Chicago, Illinois in a PA32-300 Cherokee Six
- Concord, CA to Calgary, Alberta through the Canadian Rockies in a PA28-151 Warrior
- Georgetown, TX to Oakland, CA in a PA28-181 Archer
- San Marcos, TX to Fresno, CA in a PA34T Seneca II
- Oakland, CA to Houston, TX in a PA28-180 Cherokee
- Kingman, AZ to Novato, CA in a C182
- Conway, AR to Oakland, CA in a Mooney M20K
- Oakland, CA to Fitchburg, MA in a Commander 112
Some more background on Drew’s experience:
- Pilot/Translator: Flying Samaritans Motherlode Chapter. Qualified to transport medical staff to and from the Alma Luminosa Medical Clinic in San Quintin, Baja California Norte, Mexico.
- Flight Instructor at the Alameda Aero Club and Oakland Flyers in the Cessna 172/172SP/ 172SP G-1000/182, Piper PA28-151/161/181, PA28RT-201, Rockwell Commander AC11, and Champion Super Decathalon 8KCAB. Conducting Primary and Instrument Instruction, 61.57 Instrument Proficiency Checks, IFR Refresher and Bay Area IFR and VFR Familiarization Training, Tail-wheel Training, Unusual Attitude Recovery, Spin Training, Mountain Flight Training, and 61.56 Flight Reviews.
- Chief Pilot at the Alameda Aero Club, Oakland Intl. Airport, Sept. 2008 to Dec 2009.
- Phase Check Airman-Oakland Flyers, Oakland International Airport. Perform Club initial and Type Transition, Tailwheel, High Performance and Complex Transition, Pre-solo, Solo XC, and Pre-Checkride Phase Checks.
- Accepted by the FAA National Examiner Board to the National Pool of DPE Candidates for the OAK FSDO, June 2017. Currently accepted to the Designee Management System for Designation to the Oakland FSDO.
- Pilot for Pacific Coast Jet, Oakland CA. Part 135/91 SIC flying the Cessna CE-525
- CJ2/3, Cessna CE- 510 Citation Mustang, and Pilatus PC-12/47NG.
- Pilot for Premiere Aviation, based at KCCR. Flying the CE-421 providing Part 91 Dry-lease service for Lessees to destinations primarily in the Western United States, Mexico and Canada.
Rate: $1250 per day plus travel & lodging. All travel to and from client visits is billed at one day per travel day.
Schedule a time with Drew by clicking on CFI Mentor Intake here.