Experience & Instructor Details:
- Single Engine Land Instructor
- Seaplane Instructor
- Tailwheel & Ski (snow) Off Airport Instructor
- Commercial Single & Multi Engine Land
- Bush flying, Alaska, Maine and Northeastern USA.
- Seaplane Rating Training.
- Specialized Mountain Flying Instruction.
Jeremy Harmon grew up in Buxton, Maine and has accumulated over 5500 flight hours. His interest in flying started by attending the International Seaplane Splash-in in Greenville, Maine. A major contribution to his love for flying was his father’s 1946 Aeronca Champ, which Jeremy is currently restoring.
Jeremy’s experience spans from Alaska to the beautiful Maine Coast. Having flown since he was 18 years old, Jeremy is one of the more passionate bush flying instructors in the group.
Rate: $1250 per day plus travel & lodging. All travel to and from client visits is billed at one day per travel day.
Schedule a time with Jeremy to by clicking on CFI Mentor Intake here.