CFII – MEI ATP FAA & Transport Canada
Type Ratings, Experience & Instructor Details:
- Phenom 100 and 300 Single Pilot PIC Type Rating (FAA)
- King Air 200 Type Rating (Transport Canada)
- Multi-Engine Land / Single Engine Land Instructor
- Instrument Flight Instructor
- Seaplane Instructor
- Tailwheel & Ski (snow) Off Airport Instructor
- Bilingual Canadian / US Citizen (French – English)
- Primary Experience: Bush flying, air ambulance and light jet corporate.
A native Montrealer, Adam calls Maine and New Hampshire home. While he teaches locally in New England, he travels to clients for on site visits to complete a rating, prep for a check ride or other specialty flying needs.
Rate: $1250 per day plus travel & lodging. All travel to and from client visits is billed at one day per travel day.
Schedule a time with Adam by clicking on CFI Mentor Intake here.