CFII – MEI ATP FAA & US Air Force Veteran
Type Ratings, Experience & Instructor Details:
- King Air 300 / 350 Type Rated (single-pilot)
- Citation CE-500 series Type Rated
- Dornier 328 Turboprop Type Rated
- Lockheed C-130 / L-382 Hercules Type Rated
- Multi-Engine Land / Single Engine Land Instructor
- Instrument Flight Instructor
A resident of Albuquerque, Dave has more than 25 years of flying experience in multiple settings including military (Air Force Special Operations Command), corporate, flight test, and charter. Having flown 37 different aircraft, Dave is the “go-to” person for high-performance and single-engine turboprop mentor flying. Dave teaches locally in New Mexico but also travels to clients for on-site training, rating completions, check ride prep, and other contract flying duties including acceptance flight testing, ferrying, and aircraft management.
Rate: $1250 per day plus travel & lodging. All travel to and from client visits is billed at one day per travel day.
Schedule a time with Dave to by clicking on CFI Mentor Intake here.